- 1 pound Ground turkeyformed into 4 patties
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 2 heads Romaine lettucewashed and cut or torn into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 1 can Black olivesmedium-size , of small pitted
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Avocadopeeled and sliced
Low Carb Turkey Burger Salad with Avocado
Low Carb Turkey Burger Salad with Avocado is a great alternative to the usual beef or chicken with turkey having a very tender and moist taste and flavor.
We all crave burgers and this particular recipe is so easy and straightforward that you can recreate this for the weekly dinner menu. Leave out the buns and serve with avocado and salad, for a simple, nutritiously balanced burger that I think will convert your usual beef or chicken choice to this wonderful alternative.
To make Turkey Burger Salad with Avocado, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Turkey Burger Salad with Avocado?
Steps to make Low Carb Turkey Burger Salad with Avocado
Season burger patties
Cook burger patties
Break up patties