- ½ cup White riceor sub wild or brown rice
- 1 scant cup Vegetable stock
- 1 10-oz package Portobello mushroomsbaby portobello or white button mushrooms
- ¼ cup Vegan Parmesan cheeseplus more for topping
- ¼ cup Walnutsraw, crushed
- 1 ½ tsp Garlicfinely minced
- 1 ½ tsp Olive oilplus more for drizzling/coating
7-Ingredient Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
These 7-Ingredient Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms are simple, savory and delicious! As the name suggests, you only need 7 ingredients to prepare this tasty vegan snack.
To make these stuffed mushrooms, start by cooking rice in vegetable stock. Toast walnuts in the oven and prepare mushrooms by brushing any dirt from them and removing the stalks. Once the rice is cooked, use a fork to fluff it and then add vegan Parmesan cheese, toasted walnuts, minced garlic, and olive oil. Bake the mushrooms on a baking sheet without the filling for about 10 minutes to soften. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and scoop generous spoonful of the filling into the center of the mushrooms. Top with additional vegan parmesan cheese and bake until tender and the Parmesan is golden brown.
To make the 7-Ingredient Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make 7-Ingredient Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
Heat the oven to 350 °F.
Clean mushrooms and spray with oil
Fluff rice and flavor