- 3 cups raw Corn kernels(from about 4 cobs of shucked sweet corn)
- 1 cup Red onionfinely chopped (about ½ medium onion)
- 1 ripe Avocadodiced , optional
- ½ cup Cilantrofinely chopped fresh (about 1 bunch)
- 1-2 Jalapeño peppermedium , finely chopped (use 1 for mild-to-medium salsa or 2 for more spicy salsa)
- ¼ cup Lime juice(about 2 limes), to taste
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Cuminground
- ½ tsp Sea saltfine
Fresh Corn Salsa
This Fresh Corn Salsa is a bright and colorful dish to serve alongside your favorite summer main dishes. I love to make this to bring to neighborhood cookouts. It’s big enough to feed a crowd and kids tend to love it just as much as adults. Think about reducing the amount of jalapeño if you’re going to be feeding kids though!
It couldn’t be easier to make this salsa. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Add more lime juice or vinegar for added zing or more jalapeño if you prefer more heat. Allow to rest for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving, so that the flavors can combine.
To make this version of Fresh Corn Salsa, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Fresh Corn Salsa?
Steps to make Fresh Corn Salsa
Mix all the ingredients together
Taste and adjust
Allow the salsa to rest