- 3 ½ pounds Potatoesrusset , washed, peeled, cut in half
- ½ cup Green onionfinely chopped
- 1 tbsp Buttermelted
- 2 ounces Cream Cheeselow fat , softened
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurtplain nonfat
- ½ cup Skim Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¾ cup Mozzarellapart skim , divided
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheesesharp , divided
- Cooking sprayfor grease
Skinny Cheesy Potato Casserole
This Skinny Cheesy Potato Casserole is all of the cream and cheese and none of the guilt. Who doesn’t love a skinny potato recipe that doesn’t make you feel heavy or bloated after a meal.
Boil the potatoes to a perfect tender but chunky texture and combine with green onions, melted butter, low fat cream cheese, nonfat Greek yogurt, skim milk, salt and pepper and part skim mozzarella and cheddar cheese oozing through and bubbling over the top.
To make Skinny Cheesy Potato Casserole, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Skinny Cheesy Potato Casserole?
Steps to make Skinny Cheesy Potato Casserole
Prepare casserole dish
Mix cheese sauce
Yummy-yummy! Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review