- 1/2 cup Coconut flakesunsweetened
- 2 tbsp Cashewschopped
- 2 Pink Grapefruitlarge, about 2 lbs
- 1/3 cup Fresh mintleaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Shallotsminced, about 1 1/2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Shrimpdried, minced
- 1/2 Jalapeño pepperseeds removed, minced, about 1 tbsp
- 1 Limejuiced, about 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Fish sauceor coconut aminos
- 1/2 Orangesjuiced, about 2 tbsp
Thai Pink Grapefruit Salad
This fabulous Thai Pink Grapefruit Salad is like sunshine in a bowl full of Asian flavors! Juicy, spicy, and fresh, it’s easy to prepare and works as a palate-awakening starter. It would go nicely with spicy roasted chicken, grilled shrimp, or fried tofu for a non-meat meal.
Start out by toasting the coconut flakes and cashews. Peel and section the grapefruits, then liberate the fruit flesh from the membranes. Next, prepare the dressing. Whisk together the lime juice, orange juice, fish sauce, minced shallot, chopped mint leaves, minced dried shrimp, and minced jalapeño. Toss the dressing with the prepared grapefruit pieces and add in coconut and cashews. Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving, allowing the flavors to meld and mingle. Enjoy! The salad tastes best at room temperature and keeps fine in the fridge for up to 4 days.
To make this Thai Pink Grapefruit Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Thai Pink Grapefruit Salad
Toast coconut flakes and cashews
Add coconut flakes and cashews
The salad is perfect for my lunch! Thanks for sharing!
Write your own review