- 1 (6 oz) Long grain and Wild Ricemix
- 1 Applesmedium , cored and sliced
- ¼ cup Apple juiceor orange juice
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup Red Grapesseedless , halved
- 2 tbsp Golden raisins
- 2 tbsp Cilantrosnipped , or fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ⅛ tsp Black pepperground
- 2 tbsp Pecanschopped , toasted
Apple-Wild Rice Salad
I love this Apple-Wild Rice Salad for a light and tasty lunch. If I am serving wild rice for dinner, I always cook extra so that I can use it the following day to make this superb salad. This is a really fresh and fruity salad which combines the crunchy apple slices, raisins and grapes.
It’s super simple to make too. I start by tossing the apple slices with orange juice and vinegar. I then add the grapes, raisins, cilantro, oil, and pepper before stirring through the rice. I like to serve my salad with toasted chopped pecans sprinkled on top!
To make my version of Apple-Wild Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Apple-Wild Rice Salad?
Steps to make Apple-Wild Rice Salad
Cook the rice mix
Prepare the apple slices
Assemble the salad