For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Water
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
For the Salad:
- 12 ounces Chicken Breastskinless, boneless rotisserie, sliced
- 2 cups Strawberriesquartered
- 4 cups Lettuceromaine, torn
- 4 cups Arugula
- ⅓ cup Red onionvertically sliced
- 2 tbsp Cashewsunsalted, halved
- ½ cup (2 ounces) Blue cheesecrumbled
Healthy Chicken and Strawberry Salad
This Chicken and Strawberry Salad is guaranteed to be the prettiest salad at your table. An absolutely moreish recipe including cooked chicken and fresh strawberries, tossed in salad greens and red onions with a vinaigrette dressing and finally topped with halved cashew nuts and crumbled blue cheese.
I’m serious when I say that this salad will have you licking your plate clean. I have yet to find a recipes that my guests love more than this one!
To make Chicken and Strawberry Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken and Strawberry Salad?
Steps to make Healthy Chicken and Strawberry Salad
Add the cashews and blue cheese