For the dressing
- 1 Avocadopeeled and pitted
- 1½ cups Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Fresh herbschopped , such as tarragon, sorrel, mint, parsley and/or cilantro
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
For the salad
- 3 cups Romaine lettucechopped
- 1 cup Cucumbersliced
- 3 oz Chicken Breastsliced cooked, boneless, skinless
- ½ cup (2 oz) low-fat Swiss cheesediced
- 6 Cherry tomatoeshalved if desired
Green Goddess Salad with Chicken
I absolutely love green goddess dressing and this Green Goddess Salad with Chicken is one of my all-time favorite summer salads. Green goddess is a combination of buttermilk, avocado and fresh herbs which give the dressing its characteristic green color.
To make this salad, start by combining the dressing in a blender or food processor. I like to use a combination of tarragon, sorrel, mint, parsley, and cilantro but you can use any combination of herbs that you like. To prepare the salad, toss lettuce and cucumber in a bowl with a tablespoon of the dressing. Top with chicken, cheese and tomatoes. Simple, yet delicious!
To make Green Goddess Salad with Chicken, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Green Goddess Salad with Chicken
Dress lettuce and cucumber
Top with chicken, cheese and tomatoes
Easy healthy salad! Thanks!
Write your own review