- 3 cups cooked Beefchopped
- 2 large baking Potatoespeeled and diced in ½-inch
- 2 Onionmedium, peeled and chopped
- 1 Green bell pepperseeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 ribs Celeryfinely chopped
- 1 tsp Mustarddry
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Dried thymeground
- 1½ cups Beef broth
Baked Beef Hash with Potatoes
This Easy Baked Beef Hash with Potatoes is one of my very first, original recipes and an idea and combination that I came up with one night in college.
With a few leftover ingredients in the fridge and a hungry belly, I decided to chop it all up and through it together in a large cast iron skillet and my boys were fed in under an hour. I felt like a genius – now you can too!
To make Easy Baked Beef Hash with Potatoes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Easy Baked Beef Hash with Potatoes?
Steps to make Baked Beef Hash with Potatoes
Preheat oven and preparing baking dish
Prepare mixture to bake