- 1 pound Sweet potatoespeeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- ¾ pound Carrotssliced
- 1 cup Cauliflower floretschopped
- ½ Yellow onionslarge, diced
- 2 cloves Garlicsliced
- 1 to 1½ -inch piece Gingerminced
- 3 cups Vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Saltto taste
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne pepperflakes, optional
- 1 tsp Ground corianderoptional
Vegan Spicy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
Another perfect vegan recipe with this Spicy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup. Made with fresh vegetables of carrots, sweet potato and cauliflower, for thickening, and flavored with garlic and ginger, it’s simply delicious!
I love to sprinkle cayenne pepper and ground coriander on top, for that extra special spice, making this recipe different to any other!
To make Vegan Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegan Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup?
Steps to make Vegan Spicy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
Add garlic and ginger
Add vegetables and broth
Warm soup and season