- ½ Watermelonskin removed and sliced into 1-cm thick wedges
- 200 g Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 60 g Rocketleaves
- 1 Jalapeño pepperfresh , sliced
- 150 g Ricotta cheese
- 1 large handful of Fresh mintleaves
- 1 large handful of Corianderfresh leaves
- 35 g Pistachio nutsroasted and chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
Spicy Watermelon, Ricotta & Tomato Salad
I love the idea of decorating a dinner party table with beautiful salad platters and this Spicy Watermelon, Ricotta and Tomato Salad is one of my most favorite choices. The colors are vibrant and exciting and elevates every table setting.
With delicious and juicy, pink watermelon wedges tossed with fresh cherry tomatoes, rocket leaves and jalapeño slices as the base for the salad and flavored with fresh mint and coriander leaves then drizzled with olive oil, lime juice and topped with ricotta cheese and roasted and chopped pistachio nuts. I love the textures in this combination.
To make Spicy Watermelon, Ricotta and Tomato Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Spicy Watermelon, Ricotta & Tomato Salad
My favorite watermelon salad!
Write your own review