- 1 pound Chicken Breastboneless, cut into cutlets
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- ¼ cup Heavy creamor half-and-half
- 1 head Cauliflowergrated (see instructions below)
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- 1½ tsp Dried herbse.g., dried basil, thyme, Italian blend, etc
- 1 tbsp Parsleychopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheeseshredded
Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
Low Carb anything these days is music to one’s stomach and with this Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole will warm your family’s hearts too.
I love encouraging healthier food choices in my home and cauliflower is my substitute for potatoes and pasta, with a quarter of the calories, you’ll be hooked! I’m so confident that your children will love these flavors too. Makes a great easy, weekly dinner!
To make Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole?
Steps to make Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
Preheat oven and prepare baking dish
Add chicken and cream