- 4 slices Breadstale, diced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onionfinely chopped
- 2 cloves Garliccrushed
- 1 tsp Hot chilli pepper
- 400g Tomatoescan, chopped
- 6 Frozen fish filletswhite, such as cod or pollock
- 400g Can kidney beanswhite, drained
- Parsleysmall pack, roughly chopped
- 1 Lemoncut into wedges
Summer Fish Stew
This Summer Fish Stew is a recipe that I took with me after traveling to the Middle East. I absolutely loved this dish in a restaurant and I had to make it for myself.
A white fish stew flavored with onion, garlic, chili and tomatoes and thickened with white kidney beans, I don’t even have the words to describe how much I love this recipe. It’s by far my favorite fish in the sea!
To make Summer Fish Stew, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Summer Fish Stew?
Steps to make Summer Fish Stew
Add garlic and chili
Add tomatoes and fish