- ¼ cup Protein powderor additional ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ cup Canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spiceor additional cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned Rolled oatsor 1 cup oat flour
- ¾ cup Sweetenerthat measures like
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ cup Applesauceunsweetened
- 1 Egg whiteslarge
- 1 tbsp Chocolatechips, for topping
Skinny Pumpkin Protein Cookies
Low-Fat and deliciously healthy, these Skinny Pumpkin Protein Cookies should be your treat of the week this week! Prepare a batch and add them to your cookie jar to grab when your on-the-go.
Replace the usual white flour with rolled oats or oat flour and cut back the carbs, add your favorite branded, natural and organic, protein powder and flavor them with pumpkin, cinnamon and chocolate chips. Healthy snacking has never tasted this good!
To make Skinny Pumpkin Protein Cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Skinny Pumpkin Protein Cookies?
Steps to make Skinny Pumpkin Protein Cookies
Preheat oven and prepare baking sheet
Combine dry ingredients
Add wet ingredients
Yummy-yummy! Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review