- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 lb Heirloom tomatoesvarious colors and sizes, sliced or halved
- 2 Scallionsfinely chopped
- 1 Red onionfinely sliced
- ½ cup Parsleyfresh flat-leaf , chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh mintsmall leaves
- 1 sheet Frozen puff pastry(from 17.3-oz package), thawed
- 1 Large eggsbeaten
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea saltfor sprinkling
Herbed Ricotta and Fresh Tomato Tart
This Herbed Ricotta and Fresh Tomato Tart is a light and tasty, summer afternoon, late-lunch type of tart. Imagine yourself in the garden listening to the birds singing and eating this pie.
Filled with creamy ricotta cheese and scallions, lemon and parsley folded over the crust and topped with colorful, heirloom tomatoes, fresh mint, crystal salt and ground black pepper.
To make Herbed Ricotta and Fresh Tomato Tart, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Herbed Ricotta and Fresh Tomato Tart?
Steps to make Herbed Ricotta and Fresh Tomato Tart
Add scallions and parsley