- 1 large Cucumberchopped
- 1 pt Cherry tomatoeshalved
- ½ cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- 1 can Chickpeasdrained and rinsed
- ½ Onionchopped
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 2 tbsp Cilantrofresh, chopped
Healthy Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad
This Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad is my kids’ salad and I am so happy to have found a recipe that encourages them to eat vegetables.
I think it’s the crunchy cucumbers, the sweet cherry tomatoes and the crumbly feta cheese. It’s perfect in summer when we’re sitting at the pool, and you can guarantee there are watermelon triangles featured too!
To make Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad?
Steps to make Healthy Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad