- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Beetrootsmedium , washed ,peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 2 Beetrootslarge , washed, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 150 g Black beluga lentilsrinsed
- 4 tbsp Sour creamor crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup Walnutslightly toasted
- 1 Shallotsfrench, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs Dillfinely chopped
- 3 sprigs Parsleyfinely chopped
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
Healthy Charred Beetroot and Lentil Salad
Healthy, delicious and beautiful are the first three words I would use to describe this Charred Beetroot and Lentil Salad. I personally love beetroot in a salad, with its vibrant red colors and juicy texture, grilled on a grill pan until perfectly charred, they’re my favorite. I add fennel seeds, black lentils, crème fraîche, balsamic, walnuts, shallots, dill and finely chopped parsley. Loaded with protein and healthy fats, I think you’re going to really enjoy this beautiful and nutritious salad idea.
To make Charred Beetroot and Lentil Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Healthy Charred Beetroot and Lentil Salad
Preheat oven and grill
Preheat the oven to 355 °F and heat a grill to high heat.
So easy, delicious and nutritious!
Write your own review