For the cheesecake:
- 75g Buttersalted ,melted, plus extra for the tin
- 200g Custard cream biscuits
- 250ml Creamdouble
- 150g Greek yogurtfull-fat
- 500g soft Cheesefull-fat
- 3 tbsp runny Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla bean paste
For the apricots:
- 6 ripe Apricotshalved and pitted (about 240g)
- 50g runny Honeyplus 2 tbsp to serve
- 1 small Orange zestpared into strips
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Yoghurt Cheesecake with Honey Roasted Apricots
This Yoghurt Cheesecake with Honey Roasted Apricots is a beautiful and rustic, fridge-set cheesecake. With a combination of double cream, yoghurt and soft cheese, gently whisked together and refrigerate to set, this cake is dense yet perfectly light enough too.
Decorated with delicious sweet and sticky oven roasted apricots, dripping in honey, this cake is pleases the tummy and the eye!
To make Yoghurt Cheesecake with Honey Roasted Apricots, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Yoghurt Cheesecake with Honey Roasted Apricots?
Steps to make Yoghurt Cheesecake with Honey Roasted Apricots
Prepare baking tin
Blitz biscuit crumbs
Prepare cream cheese filling
Prepare cake and chill
Preheat the oven 200 C/180 C fan/gas 6.