- 6 Persian cucumbersthinly sliced, save a few slices for garnish
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurtplain, whole milk yogurt
- ¾ cup Basilleaves
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin, plus more for drizzling
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dillchopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- ¾ tsp Sea salt
- ½ tsp Honey
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- Fresh herbsbasil, dill, or chives
Cold Cucumber Soup
Fresh and light, Cold Cucumber Soup is a quick no-cook recipe highlighting the best of summer produce, like cucumbers, basil, dill, and garlic. It takes less than 5 minutes to make, and it’s packed with protein thanks to Greek yogurt, so it’s both filling and refreshing. This luscious soup is the perfect summer dish for hot days.
The whole dish comes together easily: Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Refrigerate until cold. Serve garnished with some cucumber slices, chopped fresh dill and basil, drizzles of extra-virgin olive oil, and a grind or two of fresh black pepper. I guarantee you’ll put this one on repeat. Enjoy!
To make the Cold Cucumber Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Cold Cucumber Soup