- 2 pounds Tomatoeshalved crosswise
- 4 1-inch-thick slices White breadsuch as ciabatta, crusts removed and cubed
- ¼ tsp Garlicfinely grated
- 1 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive oilsmoked , plus more for drizzling
- Kosher Saltto taste
- 4 green Grapesseedless, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Almondsroasted, chopped
Unbelievably flavored, this Smokey Salmorejo, cold Spanish soup is just wonderful.
A tomato gazpacho made from blended tomatoes and bread cubes, seasoned with grated garlic, sherry vinegar and smoked olive oil and garnished with thinly sliced grapes and chopped, roasted almonds that bring some sweetness to your bowl. The smokey and sweet flavors in this dish compliment each other in a very impressive ensemble.
To make Smoky Salmorejo, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Smoky Salmorejo?
Steps to make Smoky Salmorejo
Add bread cubes
Pulse tomato mix
Add smoked oil