- 1 cup Macaronielbow macaroni or small shells
For the Cheese Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Buttersalted
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Milkany percentage
- 1 cup Cheddar cheesedivided, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheeseor Pecorino Romano, divided, shredded
- 1 Pinch Cayenne pepperoptional
- 1 Pinch Ground nutmegoptional
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
For the Topping:
- 2 slices White breadcut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Buttermelted
Deluxe Mac and Cheese for Two
Who doesn’t love Deluxe Mac and Cheese for Two. Personally when I am not pounding away all the meaty meals that I love, this recipe is one of my favorites and I’ve yet to find something more delicious.
It’s hard to change my mind about meat-free dinners but this one does hit a soft spot with me. Creamy, tangy, sticky, melt cheese is one of life’s extra special indulgences that I really enjoy!
To make Deluxe Mac and Cheese for Two, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Deluxe Mac and Cheese for Two?
Steps to make Deluxe Mac and Cheese for Two
Preheat oven and prepare baking dish
Prepare mac and cheese
Add bread cubes