- approx 900g/2lb Cooked ricecold, about 400g/14oz uncooked ric
- 400g Can of tunain springwater
- 200g Petits poisdefrosted
- 2 Red pepperpeeled with a potato peeler, deseeded and diced
- 3 Tomatoeschopped into small chunks
- 5 Spring onionsfinely sliced
- bunch Parsleyflat-leaf, chopped
- large handful stoned green Olivesroughly chopped (optional)
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemonjuice
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
Help-yourself Tuna Rice Salad
I’m quite a busy mom and this Help-yourself tuna rice salad recipe fits right into my schedule. Ready in under 30 minutes and delivering a huge portion size, this is my go-to trick when I have a hungry family and limited time. There is barely any cooking involved either.
Most of the preparation time is used to cook the rice, then quickly mix it in a bowl with tuna, petits pois peas, red peppers, tomatoes, spring onions, green olives and parsley and tossed in some mayonnaise and lemon juice. – With so many ingredients, one would think you’d thought long and hard about this recipe!
To make Tuna Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Tuna Rice Salad?
Steps to make Help-yourself Tuna Rice Salad
Add salad ingredients