- 1 pound Ground turkey93%-lean
- 1 Onionmedium, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves Garliclarge , smashed and peeled
- 2 tsp Lemon zestfreshly grated
- 2 tbsp Rosemaryfresh , chopped or 1¼ tsp dried, divided
- ¾ cup Breadcrumbsfresh , preferably whole-wheat
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheesefreshly grated
- ¾ tsp Kosher Saltdivided
- ¼ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground , plus more to taste
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- ½ cup Dry white wineor substitute more chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can Сan chicken brothreduced-sodium
- 4 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Butter
Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs
These Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs are mouthwatering, moist and juicy, extremely tasty meatballs that can be adapted to suit any side starch of your choice, be it spaghetti noodles, pita breads, mashed potatoes or fluffy white rice. Ideal as a canapé too.
Enjoy them any way at any time, any day! Perfect for kids and the whole family too!
To make Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs?
Steps to make Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs
Add meatball mixture
Roll in flour
Cook wine for sauce
Add flavor to sauce
So delicious! Thank you!
Write your own review