- 1 ½ pounds Turkey breaststenderloins, cubed
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) Turkey chiliwith beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Tomatoesdiced , undrained
- 1 Red bell peppermedium, chopped
- 1 Green bell peppermedium , chopped
- ¾ cup Onionchopped
- ¾ cup Salsa
- 3 cloves Garlicminced
- 1 ½ tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Cuminground
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cilantrofresh, minced, optional
Gluten Free South West Turkey Stew
This Gluten Free South West Turkey Stew is one of my top choices to recommend to my health coaching clients as a great high protein dinner that you can feed the whole family with, too.
Divine, tenderloin turkey breasts with chili and beans and diced tomatoes for the base sauce of the stew and filled with red and green bell peppers, onion and salsa and spiced with cloves, chili powder and ground cumin slow cooked over hours to absorb the juices and flavors. Sprinkle fresh cilantro on top for garnishing.
To make South West Turkey Stew, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make South West Turkey Stew?
Steps to make Gluten Free South West Turkey Stew