- 10 ½ pound Tomatoesmedium , peeled and quartered
- 4 Green bell peppermedium, chopped
- 1 Red bell peppermedium, sweet , chopped
- 3 Onionlarge , chopped
- 1 stick Celerychopped
- 15 cloves Garlicminced
- 4-5 Jalapeño pepperseeded and chopped
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) Tomato paste
- 1¾ cups White vinegar
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup canning Salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp Hot pepper sauce
Mild Tomato Salsa
I have said it before, I am on a mission to create a completely homemade pantry and this Mild Tomato Salsa definitely made it to my list.
With so many complementary flavors of tomatoes, green and sweet red peppers, onions, celery, tons of garlic, jalapeño chili, seasonings and hot pepper sauce, this recipe gives you the option to make your salsa as spicy as you wish! Enjoy yours inside of a hot dog or with cheesy nachos, it works with everything!
To make Mild Tomato Salsa, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Mild Tomato Salsa?
Steps to make Mild Tomato Salsa
Portion into jars
Cool and store