- 2 Bell pepperlarge or 4 small, cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 Onionsmall, red or white, halved and cut into ½-inch wedges
- sprigs Fresh thymeleaves removed
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- a handful Parsleyfresh, chopped
- a handful Cilantrochopped
- 1 sheet Frozen puff pastrythawed
- 1 Egg washfor brushing the pastry
- 12 tsp Sour cream
- 4 Large eggs
- Black pepperfreshly cracked
Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galettes
These Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galettes are a cute breakfast idea to serve if you’re having guests and you want to serve something unique and eye catching. Authentic breakfast pastries filled with red bell peppers and onions seasoned with thyme, cumin and coriander and topped with parsley and cilantro.
Breakfast isn’t breakfast without an egg so crack one into the center of each galette for a perfect and scrumptious start to the day.
To make Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galettes, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galettes
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Season peppers and onions
Reheat oven to 425 °F.
Add sour cream