- 2 ½ tbsp Red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- 1 (15 oz) can Chickpeasrinsed
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 1 English cucumbersmall , cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- ¼ cup Kalamata olivesroughly chopped
- ¼ Red onionsmall , thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 4 Tortilla wraps10 inch
Greek Salad Wraps
Greek Salad Wraps make a great lunch dish midweek. I have really gotten into wraps for lunch recently. As I try to keep my midweek lunches as healthy as possible, I’ve been looking at different fillings for the wraps. For this particular one, I was drawn to the sunny Greek islands for inspiration!
These wraps are so easy to make too – I start by tossing chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion with a simple dressing made from vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. I then place the chickpeas in wraps with spinach leaves. Roll them up tightly and that’s it – healthy lunch in only 10 minutes!
To make my version of Greek Salad Wraps, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Greek Salad Wraps?
Steps to make Greek Salad Wraps
Add salad ingredients
Assemble the wraps