- 4 tbsp Unsalted butterplus more for greasing
- 1 lb sweet Italian fennel sausagecasings removed, broken into small pieces
- 3 Leeklarge, white and light-green parts only, sliced
- ½ Butternut squashmedium, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 1 bunch Kaleleaves trimmed and chopped
- 1 lb Stale onion focacciacubed
- 1 Large eggs
- 2 cups Chicken brothlow-sodium, or turkey stock
- 1 cup Parmesan cheesediced, plus ¼ cup shredded
Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving Dressing
Looking for a delicious and easy stuffing recipe? Make this Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving Dressing! Not only does this awesome dish make a beautiful presentation and feed eight, but it is also easy to whip up, and it cooks in less than an hour. I enjoy cooking the Thanksgiving dinner for my family, and it wouldn’t be complete without a giant bowl of this dressing. And who makes the Thanksgiving dinner in your house?
This delicious dressing features Italian fennel sausage, butternut squash, kale, focaccia, and Parmesan cheese. It’s flavorful and healthy and makes a perfect accompaniment to your holiday meal. The key to this recipe is sautéed veggies. By sautéing the leeks, butternut squash, kale, and Italian sausage before baking, you’re not only starting the cooking process for the veggies and meat, but you are also bringing out all the lovely flavors, which will make this dressing deliciously flavorful.
To make the Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving Dressing, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Sausage and Kale Thanksgiving Dressing
Add leek and squash
Add focaccia and butter
Mix chicken broth and egg
Add broth mixture
Transfer dressing to casserole dish
I make the Thanksgiving dinner for my family ;) Scrumptious recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Write your own review