- 8 ounces Whole-grain Spaghettiuncooked
- 1 pound Shrimppeeled, deveined raw medium
- 2 cups Leekchopped (from 1 large leek)
- 1 tbsp Garlicchopped (from 3 garlic cloves)
- 2 cups frozen baby Sweet peas(about 9 oz.), thawed
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Lemon juicefresh
- 2 tbsp Fresh dillchopped
- 1½ tbsp Olive oildivided
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¾ tsp Kosher Saltdivided
Shrimp and Leek Spaghetti
Make your Italian pasta nights even fancier with this Shrimp and Leek Spaghetti recipe. All your guests will be very impressed and it doesn’t even take that long to make.
Isn’t it nice when you find a dinner party recipe that’s quick to make? – so on those last minute special occasions you don’t have stress about slaving away to make something extra complicated.
This recipe has all the textures and flavors that a gourmet dish should have and it is a real homemade treat.
To make Shrimp and Leek Spaghetti, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Shrimp and Leek Spaghetti?
Steps to make Shrimp and Leek Spaghetti
Cook leek and garlic