- 3 ounces Spaghettiuncooked and broken into 1 inch pieces
- ½ pound Chicken Breastskinless, boneless, halves, cut into cubes
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onionchopped
- 1 large Carrotschopped
- 1 stalk Celeryfinely chopped
- 2 garlic Clovesminced
- 2 tbsp Parsleychopped fresh (optional)
- 1 cup Water
I created this Spaghetti Soup recipe especially for my children. They love the chicken and noodles in the tomato soup mix and I love knowing that they’re eating their vegetables of carrots and celery too.
It’s a great dinner for during the week, and you can boil up a big pot and refrigerate it for the busier evenings when you’re not able to cook. Nothing needs to be added, however, if you choose, sprinkling parsley over the top gives the soup that extra special, finishing touch.
To make Spaghetti Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Spaghetti Soup?
Steps to make Spaghetti Soup
Add broth and water
Well done! Verified!
Write your own review