- 8 oz gluten-free Spaghettibroken into pieces (or any short-cut pasta)
- 1 Chicken Breastchopped into bite-sized pieces
- 64oz Chicken brothplus more for reheating
- 1 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 large Carrotspeeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Celerysliced
- 1 Shallotsor ½ small onion, chopped
- Black pepper
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
I am always looking for recipes which cut-out-the-carbs just a little bit and this Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup does just that! Using any gluten free pasta of your choice, your chicken soup can be healthier than you originally thought.
I like to add some authentic carrots, celery and chopped onions to my bowl because what is a chicken noodle soup without its softened veggies?
To make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup?
Steps to make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup