- 8 oz gluten-free Spaghettibroken into pieces (or any short-cut pasta)
- 1 Chicken Breastchopped into bite-sized pieces
- 64oz Chicken brothplus more for reheating
- 1 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 large Carrotspeeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Celerysliced
- 1 Shallotsor ½ small onion, chopped
- Black pepper
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
I am always looking for recipes which cut-out-the-carbs just a little bit and this Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup does just that! Using any gluten-free pasta of your choice, your chicken soup can be healthier than you originally thought.
I like to add some authentic carrots, celery and chopped onions to my bowl because what is a chicken noodle soup without its softened veggies?
To make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup?
Steps to make Gluten Free Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup