- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 large Oniondiced
- 3 cloves Garlicminced
- 3 medium Carrotsdiced
- 3 stalks Celerydiced
- 2 medium Potatoespeeled and diced
- 2 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 cup Water
- 2–15oz can Diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 (15 oz can) Can kidney beansdrained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 bay Bay leaf
- ¼ cup Parsleychopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juicefreshly squeezed , more to taste
- 1½ tsp Kosher Saltor more to taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground
The Yummiest Vegetable Soup
What makes our recipe The Yummiest Vegetable Soup? It might just be that we have tried to leave nothing out!
I am always ready for a heart bowl of soup and by adding your favorite veg only makes this soup more suited to your taste buds. With low cholesterol ingredients this soup is packed with a bunch of nutrients, short on calories and big on flavor.
To make The Yummiest Vegetable Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make The Yummiest Vegetable Soup?
Steps to make The Yummiest Vegetable Soup
Cook onions and garlic
Add hard veg
Add remaining ingredients
Add parsley and lemon juice
I love it! So delicious!
Write your own review