- ½ cup Mozzarellapart-skim, shredded
- ½ cup Ricotta cheesepart-skim
- ½ cup Pepperonidiced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheesegrated
- ¼ cup Mushroomschopped
- ¼ cup Green pepperfinely chopped
- 2 tbsp Onionfinely chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) Frozen puff pastryrefrigerated
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Pizza saucewarmed
These Calzone Pinwheels are a wonderful party snack that you can even prepare ahead of time and store in the freezer to use for future parties!
I use a 3 cheese filling of mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan combined with diced pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper and onions rolled inside a prepared pastry dough and cut into round slices shaped like pinwheels. Serve it with a side of pizza dipping sauce for the real deal.
To make Calzone Pinwheels, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Calzone Pinwheels?
Steps to make Calzone Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Cut into pinwheels