- 6 Cornichonschopped
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Caperschopped drained
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground , to taste
- 3 Hard-boiled eggscoarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Herbschopped ,such as tarragon and parsley
Gribiche (Hard-Boiled Egg) Dressing
I love to pile Gribiche (Hard-Boiled Egg) Dressing on top of roasted, grilled, or sautéed meat or vegetables. It really packs a flavor punch. This dressing can be made 2 days ahead. If you prepare it in advance, simply cover and chill until you are ready to use. Bring to room temperature before serving.
To make this egg dressing, start by whisking cornichons, oil, vinegar, capers, and mustard in a small bowl until emulsified. Season to taste and gently stir in eggs and herbs. Taste and adjust seasoning again if needed. Serve on top of meat or veggies.
To make these Gribiche (Hard-Boiled Egg) Dressing, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Gribiche (Hard-Boiled Egg) Dressing
Add eggs and dressing