- 8 ounces Penne pastawhole-wheat
- 1½ pounds Eggplantscut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 pound Tomatoesplum , chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin , divided
- 2 tsp Oreganofresh , chopped
- 1 clove Garlicgrated
- ½ tsp Ground pepper
- ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Basilchopped fresh
- ¼ cup Feta cheesecrumbled , or shaved ricotta salata
Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
This Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Pasta is a typical recipe that I usually go for and one that not only tastes amazing but fills the hungry gap, too.
For Italian pasta night I like to serve this whole-wheat penne pasta served with a grilled eggplant and tomato sauce and topped with fresh basil, shaved ricotta salata or crumbled feta cheese all over!
To make Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Pasta, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Pasta?
Steps to make Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Prepare tomato and eggplant mix