- 400 ml/13.52 fl oz / 1+2/3 cup Whipping creamor heavy cream
- 50 g/1.76 oz / 1/3 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 2 drops Rum essence(optional)
- 15 g/0.53 oz Agar-agarpowder
- 2 big Persimmonspeeled
- strips Dark chocolatefor decoration
Persimmon Panna Cotta
I love the elegance of this Persimmon Panna Cotta and I think of this dessert as a fail safe perfect and ideal choice for dinner parties.
Always smooth and creamy, served with persimmon fruit which when ripe is sweet and juicy with a delightful orange shade. I have no doubt you and your guests will love this flavor combination served together.
To make Persimmon Panna Cotta, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Persimmon Panna Cotta?
Steps to make Persimmon Panna Cotta
Combine cream and agar
Combine all ingredients
Portion serving glasses
Add to panna cotta