- 1 tbsp Butterunsalted , for greasing pan
- 1 ¾ cups All-purpose flourplus more for pan
- 1 tsp Cinnamonground
- 1 tsp Ground nutmegfreshly grated
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Ground cloves
- 1 cup Persimmonspureed pulp
- 2 tbsp plus 1½ tsp Lemon juicefresh
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Datesfinely chopped
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Eggs
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugarsifted
Lemon Glazed Persimmon Bar
These Lemon-Glazed Persimmon Bars are undeniably good. Sweetened with ripe persimmon and dates and drizzled with a lemon sugar glazing over the cookies make these bars tart in taste yet sweet and a delight to your taste buds.
Persimmon is a Fall seasonal fruit with a bright orange skin. A wonderful recipe to celebrate this delightful fruit.
To make Lemon Glazed Persimmon Bar, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Lemon Glazed Persimmon Bar?
Steps to make Lemon Glazed Persimmon Bar
Preheat oven and prepare baking tray
Combine dry ingredients
Combine wet ingredients
Combine acidic ingredients
Combine all ingredients
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review