- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 24 Meatballsready-made
- 2 cloves Garlicfinely sliced
- pinch Chili flakesdried, optional
- 2 Anchovychopped ,optional
- 2 Courgettessmall , coarsely grated
- 2 tbsp Capersrinsed, drained and roughly chopped
- 70 g Black olivespitted , halved
- 500 ml Tomato passata
- 300 g Penne pastaor other pasta
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheesegrated
Puttanesca Meatball Bake
I always enjoy baked dinners and this Puttanesca Meatball Bake gives all the homey feels that a good dish should serve. Made with Italian pasta, I like penne, but you can use what you prefer, mixed with garlic, anchovies, chili flakes, courgettes, capers, black olives and passata sauce and topped with sprinkles of Parmesan then baked in the oven until oozing and bubbling.
To make Puttanesca Meatball Bake, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Puttanesca Meatball Bake
Preheat the oven to 355 °F (180 C/160 C fan/gas 4).
Cook garlic and chili
Add sauce ingredients
Well done! Approved!
Write your own review