- 21 oz Chicken thighsboneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Pumpkinpeeled and cubed
- Cooking spray
- 1 Onionchopped
- 1 clove Garlicchopped
- ½ tsp Chili flakesor more or less to taste
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cuminground
- 1 tsp Corianderground
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 ApplesGranny Smith, cut into cubes
- 1 ½ cups Chicken stocksalt-reduced chicken or vegetable stock
- Juice of ½ Lemonor lime
Tasty Chicken and Pumpkin Stew
This fall, when pumpkins are in season, you’ve got to try this 30 minute Chicken and Pumpkin Stew. Using bite-size chunks of chicken, pumpkin and apples in a spicy stew mix, combining onion, garlic, chili flakes, smoked paprika, cumin, coriander and cinnamon, there’s not a flavor missing on your plate.
Serve it with some plain, white rice and that’s all you need!
To make Chicken and Pumpkin Stew, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken and Pumpkin Stew?
Steps to make Tasty Chicken and Pumpkin Stew
Cook onions and garlic
Add chicken, veg and apples