- 21 oz Chicken thighsboneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Pumpkinpeeled and cubed
- Cooking spray
- 1 Onionchopped
- 1 clove Garlicchopped
- ½ tsp Chili flakesor more or less to taste
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cuminground
- 1 tsp Corianderground
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 ApplesGranny Smith, cut into cubes
- 1 ½ cups Chicken stocksalt-reduced chicken or vegetable stock
- Juice of ½ Lemonor lime
Tasty Chicken and Pumpkin Stew
This fall, when pumpkins are in season, you’ve got to try this 30 minute Chicken and Pumpkin Stew. Using bite-size chunks of chicken, pumpkin and apples in a spicy stew mix, combining onion, garlic, chili flakes, smoked paprika, cumin, coriander and cinnamon, there’s not a flavor missing on your plate.
Serve it with some plain, white rice and that’s all you need!
To make Chicken and Pumpkin Stew, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken and Pumpkin Stew?
Steps to make Tasty Chicken and Pumpkin Stew
Cook onions and garlic
Add chicken, veg and apples
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review