- 2 cups Macaronidry elbow, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- ⅓ cup Celerydiced
- ¼ cup Onionsoaked in cold water for 5 minutes, drained and minced
- 1 tbsp Parsleyflat-leaf, minced
- ½ cup Tomatoesvine-ripened, diced (optional)
- ½ cup Mayonnaiseprepared
- ¾ tsp Mustard powder
- 1 ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Sour cream
- ½ tsp Kosher Saltplus more to taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground
American Macaroni Salad
Everyone knows the infamous American Macaroni Salad served at almost every American barbecue! And now I’ve found a scrumptious recipe! It’s quick and simple to make, with flavors that the whole family can enjoy!
Even if we’re not having a barbecue, I serve this dish as a side to roast chicken or even grilled salmon. And my kids love it the most in their lunchboxes for school. So versatile, so easy and so yummy!
To make American Macaroni Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make American Macaroni Salad?
Steps to make American Macaroni Salad
Mix salad ingredients
Combine salad and dressing