- 1 ½ pounds Chicken Breastboneless, skinless
- 2 quarts Chicken broth
- 1 Onionpeeled and chopped
- 3 cups Broccoliflorets
- 2 ½ cups Carrotssliced
- 2 cups Celerychopped
- 1 ½ cups Frozen peas
- ¼ cup Parsleychopped
- 3 tablespoons Gingershredded or grated, fresh
- 4 garlic Clovesminced
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon Red peppercrushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmericground
- Black pepper
Chicken Detox Soup
This Chicken Detox Soup is the perfect kickstart to your detox. I love to prepare a really big pot on a Sunday evening, for the rest of the week. I always believe a good diet or detox takes good preparation and within under an hour you can have your entire week’s dinners done!
I’ve included a wide variety of vegetables in this soup recipe to help you get a good quantity of nutrients in your day! Detoxing had never tasted so delicious.
To make Chicken Detox Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken Detox Soup?
Steps to make Chicken Detox Soup
Add chicken and seasoning
Add remaining vegetables