- 2 medium Applespeeled, cored and sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 cup Walnutschopped raw walnuts, unsalted (or pecans)
- 4 tbsp Unsalted buttermelted
- ½ tsp Cinnamonground
- 1 tsp Vanilla extractpure
- 2 tbsp Sweetenergranulated (optional)
Keto Apple Crisp
This easy Keto Apple Crisp is a delicious low-carb dessert that will satisfy any sugar craving while following a keto diet. Make this in one large dish or divide the ingredients between 4 individual dishes if you prefer.
To make this dessert, start by layering apple slices in a dish in one or two layers. Mix chopped walnuts, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and sweetener in a bowl. Pour the nut mixture over the apples and spread it out evenly using a spatula. Bake in the oven until the walnut topping is golden and the apples are tender. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve.
To make my Keto Apple Crisp, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Keto Apple Crisp
Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Layer apple slices in a dish
Prepare nut topping
Spread mixture over apples