- 4 Chicken Breastboneless, skinless, 1-1¼ pounds
- Saltto taste
- Ground pepperto taste
- 3 tsp Olive oilextra-virgin, or canola oil, divided
- ¼ cup Onionfinely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlicminced
- 1 cup Chicken brothreduced-sodium
- 2 tsp All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Fresh dillchopped, divided
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Lemon and Dill Chicken
This Lemon and Dill Chicken is a lovely fresh and clean dish perfect to add to your weekly meal prep. I love the simplicity of this recipe and this weekly chicken dinner needs just 20 minutes to prepare.
Grilled chicken breasts in a garlic and onion sauce with fresh dill and lemon juice. Serve with soft and fluffy white rice and some of your favorite vegetables.
To make Lemon and Dill Chicken, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Lemon and Dill Chicken
Cook onion and garlic