- ⅓ cup Pumpkinpuree
- 2 ounces Cream Cheesefull-fat, softened to room temperature
- ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' sugar
- 1¾ cups Graham crackercrumbs, about 12 full sheet graham crackers
- ½ tsp Cinnamonground
- 4 ounces White chocolatecoarsely chopped and melted
For the Topping:
- 10 ounces White chocolateor semi-sweet, coarsely chopped
- optional garnish: extra Graham crackerscrumbs or cinnamon/sugar
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
These Pumpkin Spice Truffles are worth every minute of love that you put into them. Not easy to make, but definitely worth giving it a try. My family loves these magical chocolate and pumpkin balls.
Truffle centers made from pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and melted white chocolate set in the refrigerator overnight and then dipped in tempered white chocolate with extra graham cracker crumbs for a bit of crunch.
To make Pumpkin Spice Truffles, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Pumpkin Spice Truffles?
Steps to make Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Combine cream cheese and sugar
Add center filling ingredients
Prepare baking sheets
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 24 hours, to chill. If tempering chocolate, do not refrigerate balls.
If melted in the microwave, let melted chocolate sit for 5 minutes, to cool slightly, before dipping.
Dip truffle balls