- ½ pound Chicken Breastboneless skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can Black beansrinsed and drained
- 2 cans Chicken brothreduced-sodium, divided
- 2 cups Cornfrozen
- 1 can Tomatoesdiced and green chilies, undrained
- 1 Jalapeño pepperseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantrominced fresh
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Cuminground
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
Quick Chicken and Black Bean Soup
Quick Chicken and Black Bean Soup ready in just a few steps and only 30 minutes. This soup is a tasty, Mexican chicken and crispy tortilla, in a bowl.
Filled with cooked chicken, corn and tomatoes and spiced with jalapeño peppers, cilantro, chili powder and ground cumin and finishing off with a topping of crushed, crispy tortilla chips and Mexican shredded cheese. Taco-Tuesday better watch out!
To make Quick Chicken and Black Bean Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Quick Chicken and Black Bean Soup?
Steps to make Quick Chicken and Black Bean Soup