- ½ lb Italian sausageground
- 1 Yellow onionsminced about ¾ cup
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp Parsleyor chives, minced
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheesedivided, grated
- ¼ cup Whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Potatoesabout 12 oz, peeled and grated
- ½ tbsp Butterto dot the top, plus more to butter dish
Sausage, Potato and Egg Skillet
This Sausage, Potato and Egg Skillet is a one-pan breakfast and a wonderful kitchen hack to making weekend breakfast simple yet scrumptious with half the clean up time!
Cooked Italian sausages and onions baked in a scrambled egg mixture with extra cream and cheese, filled with grated potato and topped with sprinkled cheese. We’ve thought of everything in this breakfast recipe.
To make Sausage, Potato and Egg Skillet, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Sausage, Potato and Egg Skillet
Prepare egg mixture
Prepare baking dish
Preheat oven to 375 ̊F.