- 1 1/2 cups Almond milkunsweetened
- 1/4 cup fresh Orange juice(from 1 orange)
- 2 cups Beetsgreens, stemmed coarsely chopped (from 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 cups Berriesfrozen mixed
- 1 medium raw Beetspeeled and cut into wedges (about 7 oz.)
- 1 medium Bananasfrozen, broken into large pieces
Berry and Beet Green Smoothie
This Berry-and-Beet Green Smoothie is my default smoothie recipe when I’m on the go. It’s super healthy and packed with nutritious fruit, veggies and berries. Don’t let the name fool you – although this smoothie contains beet greens, it’s got a deep purple color from the berries and red beet – nature’s food dye!
Making this smoothie literally couldn’t be easier! From start to finish takes about 5 minutes. You just blend all the ingredients together until completely smooth.
To make Berry-and-Beet Green Smoothie, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Berry-and-Beet Green Smoothie?
Steps to make Berry and Beet Green Smoothie
Blend the ingredients together
Bright and delicious smoothie!
Write your own review