- 1 pound Lean ground sirloinor lean ground grass-fed bison
- 2 cups Heirloom tomatoessliced
- 1 ripe medium Avocadoquartered and sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh Chiveschopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh dillchopped
- 4 cups Arugulapacked
- 1 tsp Kosher Saltdivided
- 1 tsp Black pepperdivided
- ¼ cup Canola oildivided
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Lemon juicefresh , divided
- ¼ cup plain 0% nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Water
Keto Meatball and Tomato Salad
Meatball and Tomato Salad is the best healthier dinner replacement to spaghetti and meatballs. So if that’s what the kids are having, then this is what you’ll be having and you’re not even missing out.
This recipe has more nutrients and more flavor than pasta could wish to have! Pack in the potassium and enjoy a light and tasty meal with this arugula, tomato and avocado mix, topped with meatballs and a yogurt and fresh chives drizzle.
To make Meatball and Tomato Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Meatball and Tomato Salad?
Steps to make Keto Meatball and Tomato Salad
Prepare oil dressing
Prepare yogurt dressing