- 1.5 lb Potatoessmall , quartered
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaiselight
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 tsp Garlicminced
- 3 tsp Pesto saucebasil pesto
- ¼ cup Spinachfrozen , thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Red pepperroasted, diced
- ½ cup Grape tomatoessliced
- 2 large Basilfresh leaves, sliced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheeseshredded
Healthy Creamy Italian Potato Salad
This Healthy Creamy Italian Potato Salad is definitely the best recipe on the market. Did you know a potato salad could get better and better?
There is more than just potatoes and mayonnaise in this one, I’ve added an Italian symphony of garlic, pesto, spinach, red peppers, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, giving an authentic flavor to this usual all-time family favorite. Serve it with any protein of your choice, it compliments almost any menu just wonderfully!
To make Creamy Italian Potato Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Creamy Italian Potato Salad?
Steps to make Healthy Creamy Italian Potato Salad
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review