- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- 1 Pizza doughSheet Pan
- ½ lb Italian sausagesweet or hot, casings removed
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarellalow-moisture , shredded
- 2 cups Pizza sauceyour favorite
- ½ Green bell peppermedium, thinly sliced
- ½ Yellow onionssmall, thinly sliced
- 5-6 Mushroomsstemmed and sliced
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground
- ⅓ cup Goudaaged, finely grated or aged Cheddar cheese
Grandma Pizza with Sausage, Pepper, Onion, and Mozzarella
This Grandma Pizza with Sausage, Pepper, Onion, and Mozzarella is a delicious pizza that is topped with delicious Italian sausage, green bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Grandma pizza is another name for sheet pan pizza because of its rustic, imperfect appearance.
To make this recipe, start by transferring pizza dough to a greased baking sheet and stretch it out to the edges. The dough might shrink back and if it does, leave it for 10-15 minutes before trying again. As the dough rises, prepare the topping. Top the risen dough with mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepper, and onion. Bake the pizza in the oven until golden brown underneath and enjoy!
To make the Grandma Pizza with Sausage, Pepper, Onion, and Mozzarella, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Grandma Pizza with Sausage, Pepper, Onion, and Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 500 °F with a rack set in the bottom position.
Prepare baking sheet
Transfer dough to sheet pan
Leave dough to rest
Spread sauce over cheese
Top with remaining ingredients